Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water

I arrived in Pueblo, stopped and checked in at the Hotel, and when I went to ride around the building to park, the bike wouldn't start. I tried for a while, but no luck. So, I had to push it to the correct building and park it. Went to dinner, came back and tried again, almost 2 hours later, and still won't start. It's never done this before. Did I get water in the wrong place? Could be an interesting morning...

The ride here was wet, but not bad. It was actually a very pretty ride. And, riding through a thunderstorm is kindof cool, with lightning all around. The worst part was all the slow people who apparently have never seen rain before, and all the spray that made it hard to see... Oh, and the fact that my bike won't start, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment